Our purees are handcrafted by Amanda, founder of the Little Food Co and mother of 4. Our purees are created at our FDA food production facility located at 154 E 2nd Street, Kaukauna WI 54130. Little Food Co is meticulously made in an allergen-free commercial kitchen and not in a home kitchen.
Little Food Co is an FDA food production facility that follows strict food safety & cleanliness practices. As a result, we are not open to the public on a daily basis. However, we do host special events, tours & tastings announced on social media. Follow us to find out when.
Always love meeting fellow parents. Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule a pick up date & time for your order.
Niether. Little Food Co purees are fresh-frozen and neatly contained in durable vacuum sealed packets that you store in your freezer until ready to use (see storage/thawing instructions below).
1. Store Little Food Co purées in your freezer.
2. Thaw package in refrigerator overnight (not on counter)
3. Gently warm sealed packet in bowl of heated water.
4. Thoroughly knead sealed packet for 15 seconds before opening
5. Open purée packet, place in bowl & stir
6. Enjoy within 24 hours of opening
Little Food Co packages contain a "best by" date, which is approximately 6 months. Once thawed, enjoy the puree within 24 hours.